Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where's The White

Today I spent most of the day checking for some opportunities to work on. My post opps went from 93 to 177 over the days time. There were 1 or 2 grey opps but the rest were red and even though I've been blogging 2 years I didn't qualify for them. At 11:20 last night there were 2 white Opps posted but when I clicked on them my computer slowed way down and by the time I got a result the opp was taken. Same thing happened on both of them and they were the only white opps I've seen all day. All of the rest were red and you need a PR rank to get them. I'm starting to think a PR rank is about impossible to get especially for an older guy whose fingers don't work like they used to.Not only me but a lot of my friends that blog would love a higher rank so there would be more chance to make some money. There must be a way to improve chances for everyone out here.

No comments: