Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trying Times

Tomorrow we will attend the funeral of my aunt. She was the baby sister of my dad and two other brothers. My dad was the first to die followed by the next younger brother and followed again by the other brother. My was left to carry on the family traditions until Friday when God had another place for her and a lot of old friends including my uncle Clair who was waiting for her to arrive. She was such a great person and just a pleasure to everyone who knew her. So tomorrow we'll have a chance to say, Thank You aunt Alice Mae for being such a part of our lives growing up. By the way say hello to Betty and Dad for me and say one day we'll all be together again. I just say go with our love and enjoy eternity until we get there. Love You, Neal

No comments: