Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Extra Income

When you get old enough to retire you find out you need more than social security in order to survive. I enjoy blogging to bring in some much needed income. Last year I was in better shape than I am this year and that's because there were so many more opportunities then this year. With the lack of blog opportunities it brings my earnings down to barely enough to pay bills. This one company I blog for has started cuting the pay for your blogs to little of nothing so even when you do one you don't earn anything. I've been checking around and wonder if they are facing bankruptcy or somethind but nobody seems to know. There's an awful lot of bloggers out here wondering what happened. I know I'm slowly going downhill and I sure don't like being a senior citizen looking at bill collectors taking over everything you have.

No comments: