Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Now That's Pain

It snowed here last and we got about 2 1/4 inches. I got ready to go outside and do battle with it with my trusty snowblower. On the way out to get it I stopped to take my broom and clean off my car since I don't have a garage. Would you believe there was ice waiting for me lurking under that fresh snow. Sure enough I stepped on it and both feet went flying. I went down backwards and landed hard on my back and the back of my head. What a beating I had to take from that ice patch and couldn't do anything about it. Managing to get to my feet I proceded to get the blower out of my storage shed, After removing all the necessary snow needed to get out of the drive I remembered the ice. I got my revenge by spreading ice melt salt all over it and took away it's power over me. Everything will be great as soon as this headache gets over with.

No comments: