Thursday, February 26, 2009

Arizona Weather

It is terrible weather here in Iowa. It is 30 degrees and dropping fast. On top of that it is raining and rain is bad news when it is below freezing. I can hear it changing over to sleet now on the windows. I see little bits of ice sliding down the window glass and it sounds like hail hitting the house. Next we are going to see snow and they promised us 1 to 2 inches of new snow on top of the ice. That makes for very slippery driving and a good chance of lots of accidents and people sliding in ditches. Oh to get out of here and get to Arizona where the temperature is 80 degrees or more. I think that Scottsdale Arizona weather is just about the best around. No wonder a great many people from here go there every winter. I wish I had the money to go. I would love to go to check out the New Home Developments and see what I can find and sell my place and move where it is warm.

I am being paid for this post.

No comments: