Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Money, Money, Money

I wish the government would explain the economy in a clearer manner. Millions of people are expecting big checks from the government to bail them out. Oh if only that were true because like everyone else I could use a large check to stabilize my life and get through this winter. They're trying to save businesses and jobs not indivuals. If anyone puts big bucks in their pockets I believe it will be the politicians. For years when the senior citizens got 1.7% to 3.5% cost of living the senate andhouse got 10% to 12% which was more because of their yearly wage than most retirees got in a year. This year they finally did something right and gave us more even though it wasn't 10% it was more than we had ever gotten. I'm still wondering when they will take it back and say they made a mistake. I believe that Obama is right when he says it's time to stop playing politics and start saving this great country. Republican or Democrat who cares we're all Americans.

No comments: