Friday, February 27, 2009

Silver Coin

I have been saving silver coins for over 40 years and didn't know how to use them but I figured it out.The price of silver is going up so I sold all mine and I'm taking a vacation. I think cancun will be where I'm going. I read about the Karisma hotel with their luxury accomodations like gourmet food and beautiful beaches. I've never had a vacation since 1975 when my family was all together. Now I'm alone I think I really need one and maybe even find someone to share it with. I understand the romantic hotels and beaches are wonder place to meet people. I'm a widower now so it wouldn't hurt to have some company to share life with and I think that's what Karisma stands for. This website silver coin can give you an idea of whatI mean. In fact we may even see each other there.

This post was based on information from blogitive.

No comments: