Sunday, February 8, 2009

Everything New 2009

This is the year for everything to change. Some I'm sure will change for the better and of course some for the worse. The government has changed the president and we will find out if it will be for the best. I think whatever happens will be better than it was before. The country really was ready for a change.Another thing that is cganging is the world of blogging as some know it. I can't say it's for the better or not yet but I know there's a lot of very unhappy people out here. I'm sure some have quit and some are ready to but there's still some waiting to see what happens. For me, I can really use the extra money I made blogging and with these low offers it's not much better than before I started blogging. If I have to do that then it all isn't worth all the worry. I'm not one of those with a PR Rank that don't have to worry about a 50 cent blog Opp because theirs don't pay like that. I've just been around a couple years and getting a PR RANK is so far out there I can't compete. So what's next I'm waiting.

1 comment:

clare3 said...

Yes, we are all waiting to see what happens next.