Sunday, September 19, 2010

Modern Bedroom Furniture

Well, I have had my place now for quite a few years and I think it is about time I made some major changes. You might call my furniture Early American and I do mean early. I have had it so long, I do not even remember where I bought it. That can only mean one thing and that is that I need some new Contemporary Furniture to spruce up my house. I figure the best place to start is in the bedroom. I have been checking out the Internet and doing some shopping with my computer to see what the latest trends and styles are. I found quite a few modern platform beds. I found one called the Metropolis - 5 modern bedroom with all the pieces and that would suit me fine but then I spotted one called the Catalina Contemporary Platform Bedroom Suite and now I can't make up my mind which one I like best. I think the best thing to do is get both and put one in my Master Bedroom and the other in my Guest bedroom. I like the Metropolis in wood color best and the Catalina in chocolate color. Then after I get rid of all this old furniture, and get my new bedroom sets settled in, I can start looking at furniture for my living room. I am sure I will be able to find beautiful modern furniture for that room also.

No comments: