Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Undercovers: A New Kind of Show

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

The movies have covered the storyline of a couple working together as superspies. I can't wait to see how it is going to turn out as a new Fall show. In Undercovers, the main characters are a married couple and both were spies before the got together. Now, they are caterers that go back to being spies. They don't know everything about each other before they were married and in the midst of all of their adventures, they end up learning about each other.

I can't wait to watch this one on satellite TV. From the previews, it looks like a good mix of action and drama, but with some comedy thrown in so it isn't too serious. I haven't seen the main actor or actress in anything befor this, but sometimes, that ends up as a plus. It means that I won't look at them as some of the characters they have played in the past.

For me, any type of spy type action movie is interesting. The fact that they are husband and wife is just going to be icing on the cake. My mom said that she would come over to check out the first episode with me, so it should be a pretty good time.

No comments: