Thursday, July 5, 2007

Business Dream

Has this ever happened to you? Your out of the office and a client needs a copy of the plans you've been working on for him. What do you do with your scanner back at the office hooked up to your desktop. There's good news for the traveling business person in the way of a new portable scanner that connects right to your laptop. The scanner is lightweight and the color is everything you could want in a scanner. First of all check this site portable scanner for all the imformation you will need. Let me say though the ScanShell 2000N is light (14oz/390g) and you power it by plugging it into your USB 2.0 port on your laptop. Years ago the laptop computer was the greatest invention for the business persop that conduct a major part of their business out of the office. Now that the ScanShell is here to complete the set it's the travelers dream, and the ultimate business tool that everyone should have. When your home it will also hook up to your desktop computer and you'll get the same quality service whichever way you use it. It took me a long time to get a scanner for my desktop because I just used my printer but my printer wouldn't copy or send. This one isn't big and bulky like mine is so it would make a nice replacement for my big scanner.

I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: