Monday, January 14, 2008

Bedtime Already

When I woke up this morning I thought this would be a great day to sleep in. I laid back down and dozed another hour then something told me to get up. I did and 15 minutes later the phone started ringing. I'm telling you I'm really getting to hate anything political and especially phone calls. Well there was an Iowa senator wanting me to take a survey. I graciously told him I don't do political surveys and hung up. You know it's only 10 more months and then maybe 6 months after that with people calling asking our opinion of the election and if we think the right person won. Hang in there soon it will all be over and half the world will be mad half will be happy and the other 100% of the people will wonder if anything is going to change.

No comments: