Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lottery Tonight

I don't know if I'll go up north tomorrow or not because the powerball is tonight with a $20,000,000 prize and if I win that I'll be traveling around this United States in my new motor home. I traveled all over this country and missed all the best places because you couldn't get in with an 18 wheeler. I know there are special drives for big motor homes and I'll find them. Eating the good food of the real truckstops while the tourists stop at those truck-auto plazas that you see all over the place. The day of truckstop cooking is gone not to mention the truckstops themselves. Today if you drive a pickup truck they call themselves truckers. Like they said when I was trucking " Most of them wouldn't make a decent pimple on a real truck drivers behind".

No comments: