Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Is Your Dog Smart?

If you think your dog is smart or even smarter than average for their breed then check out this site Pooch IQ Kit because they have an IQ kit to find out. My friend has a Schnauser and when you come in the door she barks really loud. When you tell her sshhh or not so loud she will lower her bark to a quiet wuff wuff wuff like she is talking to you. You can ask her things and if I was versed in dog I would know just what she did all day. I believe you can teach any dog things regardless of breed. I believe all dogs are smart and if they have an owner that takes the time to love them they can be taught almost anything. Cats on the other hand will never make a good watchcat or chase anyone out of the yard so you can't count on them that way. They make a good house pet but you can't take them for walks or hunting or even play frizbee. So want to find out how smart your dog is then go to that website and check out the IQ kit.





I'm being paid for this post

No comments: