Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here We Are Again

It's no big deal anymore but this is new years day. The years keep coming and going and nothing we do can change that. There's millions of people out in this world that just feel blessed to finish another year and start another one. After a certain age I guess that becomes more important than some ball dropping in New York and people screaming at each other. I like to have a beer or even 2 but don't get carried away. there's no sense seeing a new year come in if you feel like crap the next day. The old I must have had fun because I hurt all over. I just don't feel that need anymore so I don't. It gets easier every year to not party like there's no tomorrow because one day there won't be.

2 comments:

clare3 said...

Wise thinking!!

p force fort 150mg said...

p force fort 150mg can be used as early as 4 hours before sex and as late as 30 minutes before sex. It should not be taken for ED more than once in 24 hours. But if you have certain medical diseases or are taking other drugs, your doctor may recommend that you take this drug less often than once a day.