Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making A Living

I have looked into several projects to bring in a little extra income. They always say free to get started but when you get further into the deal theyneed money or you can't have the secret to success. Makes me think the business is getting everyone to send you money for the plans but the money maker is the one you send the money to. When I get to the part where they say now if will send us, That's where I delete it because I don't have anything to send. A couple of my friends are coming over to teach me more things to do with the old computer. One could be a money maker of sorts and the other is something I'll have to be able to do to use the other one. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

clare3 said...

You are right about these. Two members of our family have been stung bad on these, one to the tune of $400. I saw on TV to watch out for these. If they sound too good to be true, you can be sure they are too good to be true.