Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowmobiles Galore

It's to bad there isn't a law that says just because you have the money doesn't mean you can buy a snowmobile. Some of those people that have snowmobiles have absolutely no brains. I sometimes wonder if they think the faster they go the less chance of surviving a crash. I had one many years ago and loved riding over the snow drifts or through them whatever. My brother in law had one but his was bigger and faster than mine and he thought that was so great because I couldn't catch him. What a showoff he was and he laughed and rubbed it in all the time. One day we were running a field and he was showing off when his ski came off and burried it in the snow. It through him 20 feet into a huge drift. I had my slower sled but it looked fast when I towed him back to the farm. we got it loaded up on the trailor and he went home after thanking me for pulling im in.

No comments: