Monday, December 1, 2008

The Question

The question is what is white and cold. The answer is everything on the other side of my front door. It sure makes me want to stay inside all day and not even go out. I can take the heat a lot better than the cold and now it's cold. I did go to the grocery store today but was only gone an hour and then back inside. The thing I don't like most about cold is the heat bills go berserk and are hard to pay. In the summer you can open windows and use your fans without turning on your AC and that helps. So if you're like me then you should stay in where it's warm and not worry about freezing.

1 comment:

clare3 said...

Now you're talking. We had to go out three times today and BRRRR. From the sounds of the "white" coming, we may not go out tomorrow at all.