Saturday, July 31, 2010

Almost August

What a nice spring and summer we're having this year. We've had temps in the 90's and very high humidity that gags you and had cooler nights so you can sleep. The power company is happy since my electric bill is more that my whole light and gas bill last month. You have to live and the A/C helps but you pay for it at the end of the month. Lawns are still a beautiful green instead of all brown and dried out so you can enjoy just looking around. With rain off and on every week the grass looks great and flowers are still blooming to help out. With 4th of July and RAGBRAI over, the town is back to normal with the boat owners trying to find a place to park. It's a nice little town of 9,000 and the next one east of here is 30,000 so shopping is good too. I think if I ever move again in my old age, it won't be to a town on a lake because I like the quiet. I suppose I had better go out and enjoy the day myself and get errands done so I can put my feet up and relax. Everyone have a great day where ever you are.

No comments: