Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Treating Myself to a Real Vacation Was a Great Decision

Thanks to Wm Rowe

This year my family decided to go on a summer vacation. Normally our trips are day trips to local sights and events, however; we decided to venture further this year. After careful deliberation by all members of the family, we decided that we would visit South Carolina. We chose this because we wanted someplace unique and relaxing, and felt that the history of South Carolina and the ocean beaches would be perfect.

To plan our trip, I did a lot of research on satellite internet that we got recently from getting a TV and CLEAR 4q bundle. This gave me the opportunity to view many websites to get ideas for hotels, restaurants, and the best beaches. Like most people, I wanted to get a good value for my money, so I comparisoned shopped for our lodging, airfare, and automobile rental.

Our trip to South Carolina turned out great. We had great weather, great food, and great accommodations. We got a chance to do things we do not normally do in Minnesota. We dined on fresh seafood, played in the sand at Myrtle Beach, and toured the historic areas of Charleston. This summer vacation was a trip we will remember fondly for many years.

1 comment:

Paul said...

For me the real vacation would be the Hotels in Charleston West Virginia, where there is great customer service provided. I have heard from many of my friends and relatives that the care taken by the management in Charleston hotels is terrific.