Friday, July 23, 2010

How About a New Bedroom Set?

I am now a widdower, living in an old bachelor's pad and I do mean old. I have lived here for a long time with the same old furniture for many a year. I looked around the place the other day and said to myself that it was about time that I got some new furniture all through the house. But where would I start? I have been working on my office for the past year off and on and have not gotten a whole lot done. Then I got to thinking the other day that the place I spend a lot of time is in the bedroom. So I decided to get on the Internet and start looking at bedroom sets. I was surprised at how much furniture has changed since I got mine. I found some great rustic style bedroom furniture that would just suit me fine. I have always leaned toward westerns and western styles so this would be right up my alley. Now to choose the right pieces to fit my bedroom. I know it would really give it a great new look and they say when you make changes like this, it is also good for your moral and that sure can't hurt. I am excited to find just the right bed and nightstands to fit in here. And I found some great dressers and a fabulous western mirror that would be just right.

No comments: