Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cabin by the Lake

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

My family and I are heading up to our beautiful cabin in Minocqua Wisconsin in just a few short weeks. We have gone every year since I was eleven years old so it's kind of a family tradition. At first it was just me, my Mom, my Nana, and my two sisters. As time went on we started to allow boys up to the cabin as my sisters and I got boyfriends and my Nana and Mom missed their husbands for the week.
With the boys coming up now we are not afraid of the dark. We do however make them set the home securitysystem back home before they leave so we don't have to be afraid to come home. They usually stay for a couple extra day to fish and do the wonderful bodning tasks that men do.
This year all my cousins on my mothers side of the family will be coming up to the cabin. There are only three bedrooms with four beds. There will be nine adults including myself now that I'm 21, and five children. It's going to be fun trying to find room for us all. As you get older though you see how important family is. The cabin was a beautiful place to just get away and relax when it was just us few girls, but it was so great we decided we loved our family enough to share

No comments: