Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The day has finally come!

Thanks to guest blogger Alex Costlen for the post.

So I've decided to pack my things and head all the way south to Miami. I just kid, the move was not that sudden. I have been planning this for a few months and I've gotten everything to work out. I finally got the new job settled here through an inter-company transfer and I'm pretty stoked for how everything will turn out. I had to deal with all the preparations upon arrival of setting up new internet, cable, and learning about ADT alarm system benefits. I think these have all been handled fairly well and I'm eager to explore my new surroundings
! I have to get used to how many different cities are referred to as Miami. There is Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, and South Miami that I have learned about so far. I'm working on getting the new tags on the car, but I've been driving around and it's much different than the city. It's still a large city like New York, but things seem to move slower here, maybe it's because I'm not experiencing any pedestrian hustling and bustling. This is strange too! I have to use my car to get everywhere when before I hardly had a reason to drag it out of the garage more than once a week. Anyway, I'm really excited for this and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: