Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Favorite TV Snack

Posted by Roland Hyde

My favorite snack to eat while watching my tv service, i got through directv deals near Dallas, is Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips. I found these chips while I was going to college this past semester. I was in the dining hall and they had shelves of potato chips and when I saw this kind, I decided to try them. Now that I know how tasty they are, I could eat an entire bag in one seating. When I went to the supermarket around where I live, I found that they sell them there as well for even cheaper than my university does. These chips have such a perfect blend of sour cream and cheddar cheese that no other chip or snack could ever compare. What's great is that you can buy a small bag really quick on your way to class or buy a big bag for a long night in front of the television! I love chips that have more than one size bag so that I can just grab and go if I want instead of buying the full size bag. It would look really weird if I was sitting in class with a huge bag of potato chips. But as soon as I get in front of the tv and relax to a nice movie or tv show, the big bag is just what I need.

No comments: