Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Best Of The Best

I've gotten so tired of the Award shows on TV that I don't even watch them anymore.There will finally be an awards show that will be worth catching. It won't be on TV but you can catch it on your PC. It's an award show for bloggers. The best part of it will the judges will be bloggers like you and me. We will get to vote on our favorite blog and pick the winner. First go to this site blog awards and check it out. Then you read and checkout the blogs and cast your vote.There will be all different categories of bloggers. You can vote for the Hot Mamma's, the Nasty bloggers. The ones that love or hate everything and everyone.Car lovers,Hunters, Fishermen you name it and it could be there. There is going to be a big variety of categories to choose from. This is your opportunity to check out everyone elses blogs and compare with what your doing. Maybe pick up some pointers on how to make your blogs better. I'm sure if this works out as they plan, it may be the first awards show but it won't be the last. My advise to everybody would be head for the website mentioned and get in on the action for yourself. Then who knows your blogs may be in the next competition and you could be the next big winner. Everyone get in the groove and support the plan because I think it's a winner.

I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: