Friday, April 6, 2007

Really Big Day

I'LL tell you what, if you haven't got the word yet then this should really get your attention. What I'm talking about is a possible payday that could make any of us happy. That's right can you imagine posting a blog and getting really big bucks for it. That's thousand dollar Tuesday means to bloggers in the month of April.I don't know about the rest of you but I'm retired and living on a low fixed income and could sure use some relief from the old bill collectors.I'm sure many of you out there are in that same boat. There's always a place for some more money in all our lives. So between midnight Monday night anf 11:59 P.M. Tuesday night there will be an opportunity for $1000 for every who gets there first.What you will have to do is get a lot of sleep the night before and then you need a really comfortable chair to sit on. The first thing everyone should so they don't mess up is this. Chechout this site blog traffic you can get all the particulars on the whole situation and then you'll know what your doing.The best part is everybody has an equal chance of getting the thousand dollar blog because it's open to all bloggers.Now that you know the story let me say this. Good luck to all entries and if your like me and have to type with one finger then I hope you don't get a paper cut on the end of it.



I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: