Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday again.

I don't know about you but I really like my Fridays. Three or four of us get together and tip a few cold beers and have some good conversation.Two are winding after a week of hard work and two of us are older and don't work anymore.I have arthurites in my legs really bad so everyone comes over here to make it easier on me.The guy across the road is 84 and 14 years my senior but he has real good mobility and not like me The other guys are 20 years my juniors so we represent three generations.We discuss sports, fishingthe news, TV shows and women. In all the time we've been getting together there has never been a bad word between any of us.It's really a great deal for everybody concerned. While I sit here I'm thinking I wish everyone could have 2 or 3 good friends to have a beer with and unwind at the end of the week.It does brighten up a pretty dreary week for some of us.

No comments: