Monday, April 23, 2007

No Better Way.

Have you ever been to a trade show? I have and there isn't a better way to spend the day and stay on top of what's new. This one very good way for dealers and manufacturers to bring their new products into the public eye. The town of 30,000 people just down the road 9 miles has one every year. Dealers from all overthe area which includes about 4 states come to north central Iowe to display their wares. You can get pamphlets explaining everything you want to know about their product. They also haveseveral people there to explain the intricate operating procedures of the equipment.There's websites like this one Trade Show Booths that you can check out. I happen to be one of those lucky people that has Emphazema and there are all kinds of impurities that can cause me some real breathing problems. I visited a booth that was demonstrating a new one on the market that would cover 3,000 square feet of space. I happen to live in a mobile home thats 900 square feet so ons purifier would keep the air in my intire home free from all polution and help me breathe easier. I purchased one and have never regretted it. Because of that I now attend all of the trade shows that they have in my area. The thing I really like the most is seeing the new things that companies have come up with to make life easier for everyone. Home products, farm machinery and that's just the beginning. You can't leave out electronice, everything from high definition televisions to the latest advances in computers. Everything in audio and video systems. The things I've mentioned are just a few thing that you'll find at a trade show. Once one comes to your town or a town near you and you actually attent it you will never know what a great time you can have. Some people just stand totally amazed at the advancements that have been made in every field of industry and home improvements. Next time a show comes to your town go to it and take the whole day because that's how long it will take to see everything. You may just have to come back the next day to finish because the first day was to short.



I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: