Thursday, April 12, 2007

Treats

I have a good friend that gets a chance to travel out of the country every so often. Her sisters husband works for a company that sends him all over the world to teach his ideas to company branches. They spend usually a tear at each location the company sends him to. When they get settled her sister starts in on when can you come to visit? Since she doesn't have to come up with a room or meals she saves for airfare and spending money. It's really a good deal for her because she likes to travel all over to different countries. I don't like to fly and have no desire to see more than the good old U.S,of A. so I stay here and hold down the fort. I go over to her house and care for her dogs and take care of the property. She just got back from Hong Kong and brought a bag of treats from there. Small indivual bags with either a chicken foot, or duck neck or duck kidney. The kidney suprised me because I didn't know ducks had kidneys. To my supprise they are very good. I haven't tried the chicken foot yet but may .

No comments: