Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Getting a Good Life

I'll tell you what, we've all gotten email saying meet your perfect mate. You just have to join our dating service. I've got to tell you there is a new game in town or on the net. first check out this site Person.com - webcams, chat, personals you'll find it different from anything you've seen before. The difference is there's chat rooms but also webcam live show to watch. You can contact the people performing in the films instantly. No actors or professionals just ordinary people like you and me. Oh they have regular dating service and games you can play with your new found friends. Don't forget the Hot or Not competition or maybe play the game Play or flirt. Check out the site for yourself and make your own decision.



I'm being paid for this post.



I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: