Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Potato Salad

My friend and I were talking about summer dishes and potato salad came up. I told her I like potato salad all year long not just in the summer.She said she did too so we made a huge bowl of it. I boiled eggs at my house and she did potatoes at hers. She brought them over for the mixingalong with some chopped up celery. I had a jar of my favorite salad olives and a vadalia onion chopped up. The mixing started with the patatoes and eggs chopped up with the celery then onion and salad olives scattered all over the dish.I mixed mayonaze with salt pepper and olive juice and stirred that into the mixed up veggies. When we were done we had almost a gallon of poatao salad.Her and I are the only ones to share this dish. It was made on Sunday and it was gone this morning ( Wednesday ) now that's good eating. Next time you make potato salad put some green olives in it for great flavor.

No comments: