Friday, April 20, 2007

You need a friend.

When your day is over and you need to unwind you need a friend. It can be your best buddy or your best galpal. Whatever you want we all have both and know one fits the occasion better than the other. Now don't get me wrong when i say we all have both. I meant we who are single have both. I have married friends that both have both, you really need them. The guys can yak about what really ticks them off and the women friends can give you advice when you mess up with your sweetie. When you're an old trucker like me with 3 1/2 millions miles over the road you learn to appreciate both kinds of friends.I was very fornunate comming from divorced parents to be raised by a house full of women.I not only knew what the guys were talking about but I also knew what the girls meant. I had many tell me that they didn't know how I knew what they were talking about. I'd just reply I was raised by my mother two sisters snd three femail cousins and their mom. My male image was my grandfather. I believe it was the best of both worlds because I knew things about girls that took my friends years to learn, not to mention a few divorces.

No comments: