Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hey There Friends

How are things going for you today? Not to much going on around here for a while now. Last month they had Winterfest, ( the Buddy Holly celebration ) that means there won't be anything exciteing going on untill the ice goes out of the lake. Fishing contests, boating, swimming and don't forget the big 4th of July celebration. The new water park should open sometime this summer with luck. For me being partially handicapped those thing aren't a big deal anymore. I guess the things I enjoy most are fishing from a dock, a few video games and working on my computer blogging. I'd sure like to find out who said retirement is a blessing. You'll have all the time in the world to do the things you always wanted to do and didn't have time. What a joke ,they didn't say it would take all the time in the world to do those things.

No comments: