Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Your wake up call

I've got a good friend that depends on me to get things done around her house. I shouldn't have started doing handyman things for her years ago. Now whenever anything needs fixing or whatever, she calls me.Oh I didn't memtion I drive her around town and even road trips to visit her kids. The longest trip is 596 miles one way. Stay a couple days and come back home.Her sister's husband got transfered to Hong Kong until september and my friend is going tomorrow for a 10 day visit. I just get to take her to the airport to catch the plane. I don't really mind but it leaves at 5:25 A.M. and you check in an hour earlier. SOOOOO I have to get out of my nice warm bed at 3:00 A.M. and then call her to make sure she's up. What a pain that is but then again I'll be like on a vacation myself for 10 days. I guess it works for me.

No comments: