Friday, March 16, 2007

Taylors Maidrites

My friend just informed me that she may have to go to Marshalltown, Iowa tomorrow. It's about 120 miles from here so it will be a nice trip We'll visit her sister and her husband done there. He is going to have surgery soon to remove his leg to the knee.He has Diabetes and has already lost the foot several years ago. I guess the best part of the trip will be a trip to Taylors Maidrites. There was a Tv show that visited a bunch of well known food places around the United States and Taylors is famous for their " Maidrites ". Just the last year they started putting catsup on the counter. For all the decades they have been in business they only had mustard and absolutely no catsup. I can't wait because I for one like catsup on my maidrites and onions.

No comments: