Sunday, March 18, 2007

Phones, plans and rebates.

Now adays just about everybody has a cell phone. I want to know what you do when your plan runs out and you have to renew it. Once you consider all aspects of the cell phone world plus how your old contract treated you. Then you're ready for a new cell phone. I would suggest you ckeck out this site Tmobile cell phonesThey have every kind of phone that you could ever want. I'm talking camera phones with 4x zoom,razors you name you'll find it here. Then once you've picked out the one you want ckeck out the phone plans. There is a good selection of them to meet your every need too. The best part is yet to come. Once you've picked the plan you want and the phone you love then check the price. If the phone sells for $34.95 or more then you also qualify for a $50 rebate . That is if you deal before March 31, 2007. That will pay for your new cell phone plus a down payment on the first month's bill.It doesn't get any better than this from where I'm sitting.I don't expect you to take my word for it, that's why I put in the site url so you can check for yourself. Go ahead now and see what they can do for you.

I'm being paid for this post

No comments: