Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pay before you call

I have many friends that swear by prepaid phones and I think they have a really good arguement in their favor. They tell me you can't run over your minutes because when they run out your phone quits and you have to buy more minutes. I think that's all well and good but for me I believe when I need the phone I need it. I can't worry if there are enough minutes to conduct the business I have to. Using a prepaid phone for emergency situations or to take with on a trip are real good reasons to have them. If you wonder about prepaid phones you should try pre-paid cell phones to obtain a better picture. I personally wonder where you can get your minutes that's convient for you. Do you have to go to a store that sells prepaid phones or can you just call the company and order more minutes? If you don't have a credit card then what? That leaves the store card for cash and if you're on vacation camping in the country what do you when your phone goes dead? I still think for me a regular cell phone is the best deal. You have a certain ammount of minutes and if you go over God forbid the cost for extra minutes. See theres another arguement for prepaid phones. What, you say, do you do? You pay your money and you take your chance. What can I say.

pre-paid cell phones

I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: