Saturday, March 3, 2007

My Sister's Birthday

I almost forgot that today is my sister's 61st birthday. It is hard to imagine that my little sister is that old already. Her son is coming down from Chicago to visit her and she is worried about him driving in all the blowing snow. I guess he is going to wait until tomorrow, which is a good thing. Things should be more settled down by then and the roads should be plowed out. It is a beautiful sunny day here but she says they are having snow there. They are kind of in a spot that alot of bad weather goes around them and that is good. Her husband drives semi to Wisconsin and Wisconsin is really getting it bad. I have a nephew up there that has a dog kennel and I am sure he is having quite a time getting to it. They have a good tractor and blade though so that makes a difference. His folks are in Arizona enjoying the sunshine while he fights the weather. Well, guess I'll go take a nap.

No comments: