Friday, March 16, 2007

Pay before you call

The way the world is going you don't want to be caught without a phone. You can either get a really good phone that you buy the minutes you use before you use them. The other choice is if you qualify with exceptable credit you can sign a 2 year contract for a cell phone. You get a minute allotment for the month and sometimes free late night minutes. If you go over your limit it cost you dearly.To help you figure out what's right for you theres a site prepaid cell phones you can check. I prefer the cell phone because all I have to worry about is that it's charged up. I don't have to worry about running out of minutes. With a prepaid phone if you're short of cash or don't have a credit card then you're out of luck when your minutes run out.Personally I think every body should have some kind of phone. To check on their kids where abouts and if your traveling to call for help if you need it.I use mine for all my long distant calling. The minutes are cheaper than a monthly rate and minute charge on top of that. I guess everyone has to decide for themselves, I just like cell phones.



'm being paid for this post

No comments: