Thursday, May 10, 2007

Air Conditioning

You are not going to believe this. I have central air but it's old and the exhaust vent is a 12 x 18 inch deal in the floor and a 16 inch hose that goes outside to the exhaust fan unit. Well today I was sitting here at my Pute and I said to my self. I said self, I said what? I said why don't you clean out the passage way to the air exhaust unit since it's 86 degrees in here. Then I said good ideee and got up off my round "little" behind and went into the living room and believe it or not I cleaned it out and turned the air on. The only thing I could have done was do it sooner because it was high 80's yesterday too. It's to early in the year to be this hot. I wonder what's comming in July and August. I'm telling you I don't even want to think about it. Why go from super hot summers to super cold winters, it could just stay about 75 degrees year round.

No comments: