Thursday, May 31, 2007

Smoked Fish

I've got a really good friend of maybe 25 years. I've lost alot of mobility in my legs and have to choose my locations where I can fish. I had friends tell me to use their dock to get out away from shore for a better chance of bigger fish. Even if I don't get to fish alot my friends make sure they keep me supplied with yellow bass fillets. They deliver freezer bags of anywhere from 10 to 30 in a bag and that makes for a pan full of goooood eating. The friend I started to talk about stopped the other day with 2 smoked trout and let me tell you they were the best eating I've had in years. Jeff has been smoking fish for many years and does it to perfection. We get together once a week for a brewski and gab so I hope on one of these times when he stops he'll have smoked fish with him.

No comments: