Thursday, May 31, 2007

Let's Make A Bid

Ever been to an auction where you try to out bid the other guys? Well let me tell you about something new. You don't win by bidding the most but by bidding the least. This Site lowest bid will explain it to you in more detail but the prizes are great. Like my favorite The PlayStation 3 because I like video games but don't have the new equipment to play with the big guys. Right now I'm using a Nes 64 so you can tell I really need a new system that I just can't afford right now. By going to this link http://www.bid4prizes.com/?cid=542 and check out the PS3 you can get the job done By bidding on them and haveing the lowest unique bid then it's mine. This new way of bidding on the things you really want can win you fabulous prizes. Go to





I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: