Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Funny what you think about.

I was just sitting here thinking about going to the store for the ingredients for my fabulous BBQ beans. Two slices of whole wheat toast buttered and warm beans in between them and more piled on top. I have to tell all of the bean eaters out there if you tried my BBQ beans you would never be happy with any other. Their like Lays potato chips, you can't eat just one. These beans if you have a spoon full you want the whole pan full. If you just eat all you can hold for the time being then an hour or so later you say are there any beans left in the dish? If that doesn't make you happy then a well prepared well seasoned dish of hamburger gravy over the same kind of toasted wheat bread deffinately will. Sorry folks I have to go to the store now. BYE!!!

No comments: