Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stray cats

I live in a trailor park in a 14x60 2 bedroom mobile home by myself. There are some stray cats running around the park but there are no mice. We're located in north central Iowa and the owner operator of the park lives in Texas. He still makes all the rules from his throne in Texas. He doesn't like cats and a couple tennants don't either so he says get rid of them. The yard man he has trapped 13 and hauled them out in the country and dumped them here and there. There is one producing female and 5 babies plus about 4 stray toms that want her to have more as soon as possible. I put some foodout the winter I moved in and now feed them everyday. Well that makes it my fault their here. The guy across the street feeds them too but nobody see's him. Now the neighbor to my north wants to start killing off cats but doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I told him kill them all if that's what you want I don't have a say in the matter. I just do what I feel I have to. I have 2 inside cats of my own so I don't have mice but we live right next door to abig big corn field and there will be some everywhere else. LOL,LOL.

No comments: