Sunday, May 6, 2007

New Leg

I was told I need a new leg or I should say new knee. I drove semi tractor trailors for over 40 years. When you're young you jump out of the truck or off of the trailors without thinking about the future. Well down the road age catches up to you and your legs give out starting with the knees. I had one replaced 7 years ago and they should have done both of them. Now they tell me my other one is full of arthritis and needs to be replaced. He even went so far as to say that both should have been done at the same time. I think it's a little late for that thinking now. Anyway one of these days they will replace it and the pain will be gone and I'll be walking lots better. I plan on asking the doctor if I'll be able to dance the fast ones and if he says yes then I'll say GOOD because I've never been able to dance before.

No comments: