Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Short Trip

I just made a short trip today of 60 miles and it got me thinking about how many idiots are out on the road. They don't stop for stop signs or yield to on comming traffic. They just pull out right in front of you and hope you can stop for them.At a railroad crossing today the lights were flashing but the train hadn't gone by yet. People started going inbetween the signal arms and on their way. One of them was a gas transport. It was in a small town so if the transport had gotten hit they probably would only lost half the town. Then there's forceing you off the road by comming down the road on your side of the middle line.After driving professionally for over 40 years I'm glad I only make pleasure trips now. YUP I really think drivers education is slipping.

No comments: