Friday, May 4, 2007

Thank God It's Friday.

Boy at my age I've heard that saying so many times but todat is Friday and I'm thankful to be here enjoying it. They say the alternitive isn't that great but I've never talked to anyone who tried it so I can't say for sure. I just know I'm not ready for it. It's raining out and the temps have dropped 20 degrees. That is not good from my viewpoint. The chill in the air goes right through you.When it gets to the point of saturation you can only get in the shower and stand in the hot water till the shakes stop.I love standing in a hot shower because it also makes the sore muscles stop hurting. Sitting here looking out the window I see the rain just stopped so I think I'll grab a jacket and go breathe some of that really fresh air. You should to because it makes your breather say boy this is good stuff.

No comments: