Saturday, May 12, 2007

Your Classifieds Pay You Back Twice

Yesterday I was cleaning out my garage and basement.I could not even believe how much there was stored there. While I was cleaning I was sorting like everybody does. You know one pile for junk and another one for the really good keepable things. You know I found a lot of things worth some money and got to thinking if I could sell these things I could buy other things I want and need. My neighbor was in his yard and said I should go on line and list them for sale. I said where do I look? He said to try this site www.Listasaurus.com and I would find all the information I needed. He said not only could I sell it but probably could run a classified for things I need. I told my neighbor that I owed him one and he said oh before I forget They will pay you to place an add with them, it's free. I told him that's unbelievable but I'll try it and you should too because it's for real.





I'm being paid for this post.

No comments: