Monday, May 21, 2007

Pulling For Paris

There's a new movement in the country now. It's a movement to free Paris Hilton from her jail sentence. If you think she should be pardoned and set free then there are a few things you can do. First login to this website "Free Paris" Jail Bracelet and you can get all the information and express your opinions. There's a petition that you can sign and a beautiful bracelet you can order. The wristband bracelet says FREE PARIS on it and has open handcuffs on either side. Not only that but it's in Paris's favorite color" PINK " and something every girl should have in her jewelery box. If you're a guy then think how happy you could make your girl by giving her one of these beautiful wristband bracelets. You and I both know that there a super large number of people running out there that should really be in prison. Their violations of the law are a whole lot more severe than those of Paris. Paris is not a hardened criminal because if she was she would have been in prison a long time ago and for a long time not just a few days. I believe her only crimes are being beautiful and being heir to the Hilton fortunes. That's not a crime or everyone I know would like to be that kind of criminal. Personally I'm happy with my looks but I could use a small fortune to get me by. I believe they should just pardon her and let her fly free from the cage and give it to someone much more diserving. What do you think?

No comments: